Owners' Fireside Lodge (Amenities Building) Page 1
This building (165 Crossbow Place) is a great facility for the additional benefit of residents and their guests. The Lodge is a secured access building requiring use of your fob, and is open from 6:00 AM until 11:00 PM at which time the area is alarmed for security. Some other restrictions apply:
The Lodge consists of:
• Great Room: A large room for private larger functions, which includes use of the kitchen and BBQ along with several of tables and chairs.
- Available for exclusive use by an owner/tenant.
- Reservations up to 6 months in advance. Contact CBGreatRoom@gmail.com.
- Capacity of the room is 50 people.
- A user agreement is required to be signed by the owner/tenant. Refer to content on the Amenities Webpage and download the User Agreement.
DETAIL SUMMARY in effect for new bookings for Feb 1, 2023 and beyond:
Exclusive use applies only to the Great Room and EXCLUDES guest use of other amenities such as the pool, shuffleboard tables, fireplace lounges, meeting room, swimming pool, dry sauna, steam room and hot tub.
• Games area: An open area containing two pool tables and a shuffleboard table
• 3 Fireplace Lounge areas
• Library, a small Meeting Room, Movie Theatre
• Steam Room, Dry Sauna, and Fitness Room, Swimming Pool and Hot Tub – open from 6:00 AM to 10:30 PM at which time the area is alarmed for security.
• Swimming Pool and Hot Tub – Prohibited items include all glass and plastic containers & drinks of any type
continued Page 2
Policies and Procedures
Part 1: Caring for Your Unit
Part 2: Access to Your Unit
Part 3: Amenities
Part 4: Other Matters
Please note: this website is updated on a best effort regular basis as circumstances warrant. If there is any discrepancy between website content and official documents, the official documents prevail. General comments and suggestions regarding this website may be emailed to the Board of Directors using the Contact Us tab within this website.